Europe’s new center
The Airport Region Berlin Brandenburg has outstanding connections in all directions.
- The east-west European E30 transport corridor starts at the Atlantic ports and western Europe and passes directly through the Airport Region, before continuing on to Moscow via Poznan, Warsaw and Minsk
- An intricate transport network also connects the Airport Region with Scandinavia and the Baltic states, as well as southern and south-eastern Europe
- Berlin Central Station is at the intersection of the two central rail lines: Paris-Moscow and Rome-Stockholm
- The German capital is encircled by a highway ring road with connections to all important destinations
- The city center is just 30 minutes away via the A113 highway or by public transport