Berlin Brandenburg has a high-performance and modern transport infrastructure. The integrated freight transport concept ensures smart management in the flow of goods. The freight villages in the region provide the necessary infrastructure.
- 12 highways with almost 900 kilometers
- 1,500 kilometers of rail links
- Roughly 1,300 kilometers of inland waterways, most of them accessible for freight transport
- 6 freight villages
- 5 public terminals for combined transport (CT)
- 280 freight transport centers for road and rail transshipment
- 12 public inland ports as freight transport interfaces